[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Jun 29 14:15:06 UTC 2005

Mooters

There has been a last minute change in the talks.  I don't like
making changes at this late stage, but sometimes you just have to.
One of the reasons that I don't like making is I don't want to make
the SLUG Moots an "also ran", but sometimes you just have to.

Nik's talk on "Building a Global Address Book with LDAP" has been
pushed back to July and Richie's talk on "Wireless Mesh Networking"
is now due in August.  To fill in this month I think we should have
a talk (general discussion like) on Copyright and F/OSS.

Part of that will a showing of the Star Wars: Revelations movie.
It copyrighted work, but he have permission to show it.

See you tomorrow.

What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence.
		-- Wittgenstein