[Sussex] Logitech

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 19:14:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

Don't worry the have no intention of jumping at it to make Windows XP64
drivers and software either. Its not just the fact that its Linux it
that fact that its still a minority. Even if there are millions of
users.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.