[Sussex] BCF Report - March 2005

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Mon Mar 7 17:56:24 UTC 2005

Richie Jarvis wrote:

> I don't mind going on the rota to come down - just not every month,

A rota is what we would like. If enough people came forward then any
particular person would only need to do it once every 3 months or so. There
is usually time for each of us to go and browse the various stands and as
"traders" we get trade prices for anything we buy from the other vendors.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

  "Captain, the tribbles are eating the boards, the dilithium is
   decrystalizing, the warp core integrity is shot, the engines refuse
   to talk to me, and -- worst of all -- we're out of duct tape!"