[Sussex] Digital IO card

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 20:04:24 UTC 2005

Colin, Steve and Richie,

Thanks for the response - I had wondered whether it was practical to use one
of the existing ports.  At this stage I am simply looking to demonstrate
flashing a light can be done, so a simple solution will be appropriate. How
can I send a signal, ideally from PHP program, to the printer port? Any
pointers or links are very welcome.

Thanks, Brendan