[Sussex] I might like to become a SLUG

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 15 14:23:32 UTC 2005

George,

Welcome to the Sussex Linux User's Group list. Meetings are the last
Thursday of each month, and you're welcome to come along. SLUG meets at
the Holbrook Club in Horsham, and the next is on the 31st. of March,
after Easter.

There are lots of people who can help you with an introduction to Linux,
and plenty of expert advice as well.

Have a look at www.sussex.lug.org.uk for more info.

Steve Williams.