[Sussex] Microsoft fails to comply

Geoffrey J Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sat Mar 19 20:57:56 UTC 2005

Alan Pope <alan.pope at gmail.com> writes:
> Google is a marvellous thing. One single hit :D
>
> I'm a bit surprised, but then I wouldn't have that party on my list of
> potential candidates. Maybe I should rethink that. Thank you for
> drawing that to my attention.

Well, most people have no idea what their policies are.  Most people
don't seem to know the stated policies of any particular party.

Apart from party politics I know off exactly 7 MPs who have a stated
stance on F/OSS.  None of these politicians are standing in Sussex

I don't believe F/OSS is anywhere near the most important issue, but
I'd like to see a little more action than that in parliament.

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology    || Free Software Foundation
gteale at cmedltd.com || tealeg at member.fsf.org