[Sussex] Don't push the button!

Alan Pope alan.pope at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:21:50 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:42:42 -0000, Angelo Servini
<Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk> wrote:
> Question:
>
> Is there any way to get links that dont work in Firefox to actually work, without resorting to IE?  I subscribe to www.call18866.co.uk which gives cheap phonecalls.  However, when I want to get to my phone bill page, it relies on a button that does nothing when clicked in Firefox.

Contact the cretins that run the site. I have hassled various people
who look after public facing sites. The responses you get vary from
"we don't give a toss" to "really, thanks we'll look into that" to
"what's firefox?"..

Good luck on your quest..

Cheers,
Al.