[Sussex] internet cafe

Stuart Box stuart.box at burningsuit.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:58:44 UTC 2005

Hi chaps,

Perhaps the simplest way might be BT's OpenZone-in-a-box. Provided the location has ADSL (or can get it) or better. This looks to take all the hassle out, managing accounts, access etc, and simply paying to location a premium for the number of hours used. I haven't done the financials, but it looks like it may take sometime to break-even (say six months?) a lot depends on how many users are expected.

BT OpenZone in a box is at

http://www.btopenzone.com/partners/host_a_hotspot.jsp

Stuart
The Burningsuit Consultancy - IT Consulting and training.
http://www.burningsuit.co.uk
T 01403 786740