[Sussex] data aquisition

Rob Boss mapseast at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 01:57:40 UTC 2005

thankyou brendan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brendan Whelan
  To: LUG email list for the Sussex Counties
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [Sussex] data aquisition

  Rob,

  I had a look around a few weeks ago and found that quasarelectronics.com had a good range of IO cards, at low prices, - some with Linux drivers. A  member of the Brighton Linux Group recommended Amplicon, a local company, and someone else suggested http://www.comedi.org/ for the driver.

  Hope this gets you started, Brendan