[Sussex] Problems, various........

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Sat May 7 13:47:54 UTC 2005

Hey ho there list,

I'm having problems getting the ISO's for 2005.0 (x86 universal and the
packages CDs) burned with k3b - currently stuck with mandriva 2005 LE
(this months mag cover disc from Linux Format).

It either says its starting the burn and then hangs or if I try as root,
it open the k3b splash, says its checking for cdrw devices and hangs -
yes I've tried uninstalling and re-installing. I'm suspecting that it's
a permissions thing ??? but can't suss out how to change them (or check
to see what they are set at).

regards

John D.