[Sussex] Problems, various........

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Sat May 7 14:24:32 UTC 2005

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:

>Is there a copy of XCD-Roast?
>
>if not, drop to a command prompt and use cdrecord (You'll need to read
>the man pages!)

It looks like it's got k3b, xcdroast and Eroaster installed. I'll have
to "pop" into root and try xcdroast, because I can't find anything about
changing permissions or anything like that for K3b.

Plus, reading the man pages is out of the question a) I don't understand
them - they should have written them in english, rather than technogeek
and b) I certainly don't want to loose the will to live, not on a
Saturday afternoon :D

Thanks for the suggestion Matthew, I'll give that a try.

regards

John D.