[Sussex] Problems, various........

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Sun May 8 15:57:55 UTC 2005

Stephen Williams wrote:

>John,
>
>I'll burn you a copy of the Universal Install 2005.0 and Package CDs.
>I'll e-mail when ready.
>
>Steve W.

Thanks Steve, mucho appreciado as they say in "spanglish".

I don't know if my burning problems are related to how I've used linux
burning apps (various), because discs burned under windows have been Ok,
whereas stuff burned under linux seem to have had corrupted files "left,
right and chelsea", and thats using reasonable quality discs in the same
device.

Except now I don't have a windows install attached to the burner  :-D
and haven't got any method of testing the device  :-\ either.

regards

John D.