[Sussex] Re: C programming help - again!

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Tue May 10 18:05:00 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 06:52:14PM +0100, Captain Redbeard wrote:
> OK, got it on the error. I've fixed it with the strcpy() function at
> it runs as expected. Now I've got the exciting job of re stripping

That would be """fixed""" as opposed to just 'Fixed' -- strncpy() is the
function you should use -- it's much better than the much older
stncpy(), doesn't allow for buffer-overflows on non-terminated strings
as easily, and whatnot.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"One of us is a cigar stand, and one of us is a lovely blue incandescent
guillotine" -- Stephen Malkmus, "Type Slowly" from "Brighten The Corners"