[Sussex] Nik?

nik butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Fri May 13 15:41:58 UTC 2005

You see I responded to that mail when I was playing with Sonys Network
Walkman. Despite claims that it plays MP3 it does not ! So I was
responding to mail and dragging files and opening software and not
paying attention . Anyway the Walkman went back and I bought a Ipod
Shuffle instead. Thanks to gnupod and bash I can now plug my shuffle to
my home box and get my latest podcast shows to listen on the road. as
for Geoffs mobile home i guess he doesnt go to fast in it since it wont
do 3g! geddit G. gravity .. oh I give up .. !