[Sussex] 2D Bar codes

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Wed May 25 16:07:44 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have managed to create an image of a 2D bar code and embed into an RTF document. The document is perfect when viewed on the screen. However, to print it I pass the RTF file through Ted to create a PostScript file which I then despatch to the printer. I find that the document appears on the printer but without the bar code. It would appear, from going round the web, that Ted cannot process embedded images.

Any suggestions on how to convert an RTF file with images into a PS file? Alternatively, another way of generating a document with combination of dynamic text and a 2D bar code.

Thanks,

Brendan