[Sussex] RDP on linux?

Diego Moore diego.moore at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:15:39 UTC 2005

On 5/24/05, Paul Tansom <paul at aptanet.com> wrote:
> I think you'll find that putty.exe makes changes to the registry to
> store its connection info, and that may not be too popular.

Actually this is not the case at least for the version of putty that
comes without an installer. Its just a case of having the putty.exe
file and all your preferences are stored on the exe

Also, I remember reading on slashdot about a linux distro which ran on
top of Windows off a USB flash drive.

Did anyone else read the article? I don't think its this one
(http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/usb-qemu.html). I remember that it came
with a yearly subscription fro anonymous browsing, etc.

HTH