[Sussex] Moot Attendace List

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu May 26 08:21:21 UTC 2005

All

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 09:08:18AM +0100, Sussex wrote:
> The following people have signed up to the Sussex Linux
> User Group meeting on Thursday 26 May 2005.
>
> Adam Purcell
> Andrew Guard
> Clive Chapman
> Colin Tuckley
> David Chapman
> Frances Fleming
> Gavin Stevens
> John Davis
> Karl Jørgensen
> Keith Mitchell
> Mark Harrison
> Nik Butler
> Paul Morris
> Richie Jarvis
> Steve Dobson
> Steve Williams

This is the list I have just sent to Holbrook for tonight's Moot.
If you forgot to add your name then it is now to late - you were
given a warning.

If you check the website now you will see that your name has been
removed.  That is because I have configured the system to work
automagiclly from now on.  That included running the name reseter
script which is why your names have be removed - Don't worry you're
still seen as going as far as Holbrooks is concerned.

See you all tonight.