[Sussex] Open Position

G.J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Fri Nov 4 16:16:11 UTC 2005

Chaps,

A position has opened up here for a database configuration person.

A working knowledge of XML some simple scripting and a reasonable
level of exposure to Linux are required.

Please note that this job is not within my team (i.e. it is _not_ a
software engineers position) so if you're burning ambition in life is
to be a full time software engineer this isn't for you.

If you're interested send me and e-mail off-list here:

gteale at cmedresearch.com

--
G. J. Teale
Software Engineering Team Leader

Cmed Group Ltd.
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44(0)1403 755 071
F +44(0)1403 755 051
M +44(0)7776 195 211
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.