[Sussex] Another job

G.J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Wed Nov 16 15:53:05 UTC 2005

Chaps,

OK, so this time we're actually recruiting to my team of Software
Engineers.

The job spec is available on:

        http://www.cmedresearch.com/join/index.html

As that spec implies the successful candidate will spend their days
working in pairs on code relating to a suite of applications for
clinical data management and electronic data capture.  The key
technologies are:

   * Ubuntu Linux! - Don't apply if you're looking for an MCSE!
   * Python
   * Gtk
   * XHTML / CSS / Javascript
   * openLDAP

.. and in the very near future we'll be playing with mobile-phones and
PDAs as well some rather interesting medical devices.

Please take the "communication" aspect of the job spec seriously.  You
could be Linus himself and still get turned down if you can't
communicate or "play nicely" in the team.

We're interested in both highly experienced people and graduates (or
even non-graduates if you're exceptionally skilled) but you must have
a decent amount of object orientated programming under your belt.

If you're interested please send me your CV .

--
G. J. Teale
Software Engineering Team Leader

Cmed Group Ltd.
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44(0)1403 755 071
F +44(0)1403 755 051
M +44(0)7776 195 211
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.