[Sussex] the Moot.

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Sat Nov 26 23:57:28 UTC 2005

Steve/John,

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:47:01 +0000
"John D." <john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

> Steve Dobson wrote:
>
> >You missed a good one.
> >
> >Thanks again Gavin.

A pleasure.

> I presume that you're going to post the impress file on the SLUG site
> ???

As it stands, the Impress file is quite large (85 slides) & so I may
have to put it up on some of my own space. Also, I need to add comments
to more of the slides so that they have some meaning - In the
presentation I just talked through a lot of them, & their purpose may
not be clear without some comment. I shall be working on this soon. The
other option is to offer a cut down version for the SLUG site, but this
could defeat the purpose of the presentation. I'll keep you posted.

Gavin.