[Sussex] Introduction

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Tue Oct 4 08:41:44 UTC 2005

Hi Rob,

welcome to our little corner of the World!

I'm in Worthing too - well someone has to live here!

I often make the moot, so a lift is definitely possible.

Partially sighted isn't a problem - well except that Steve will want you to
give a talk on the technology that aids you!

It sounds like we now have enough local members of the LUG to organise a
beer (or similar) drinking meeting.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Those who dream by day are cognisant of many things that escape those who
dream only by night. - E. A. Poe.