[Sussex] anyterm?

pkturner at f2s.com pkturner at f2s.com
Tue Oct 4 20:19:15 UTC 2005

Has anyone setup anyterm?  (http://anyterm.org)

It's an Apache 2 module that allows you to run a terminal session in your
browser, using a javascript & AJAX based terminal running over http.

I have compiled and installed this on my webserver here, and have it running.
However when I change the anyterm_command in the .htaccess file to use anygetty
I get the login prompt, but it never accepts my password. (using anygetty is
required, otherwise it automatically logs in as the webserver user!)

Does anyone have any ideas what is required here?

There is some documentation here:

http://anyterm.org/1.0/config.html#secid2250438

But so far I haven't been able to work it out.

Thanks Paul.