[Sussex] Woohoo!

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 18:40:27 UTC 2005

I've been revising for my CCNA exams for the past three weeks now, and
having virtually no social life in the mean times.  I took it last
Friday afternoon and got 809/1000, with the pass mark being 849... so
close and yet so far.  Frustratingly close in fact, with my weakest area
being Troubleshooting, which I got 55% for :(

So I rescheduled a test for today, about the earliest I could reschedule
it for.

Well.. I never like to do things in half measures, so when I fail once
I've got to at least make a stab at failing a second time.

Obviously I need more practice at the fail part as I got 857/1000! :-)
Troubleshooting jumped up to 72%, and 2 of the three other categories
saw a 10% jump, leaving Troubleshooting as the only sub 80% mark.

Finally after two years I've passed, and within 10 days I should see a
certificate to officially tell me that.

Now to start looking for a job where I can actually use my
qualifications, I guess.