[Sussex] ps options

Frances Fleming fay at uthink.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 22:23:54 UTC 2005

I have just opened TCM and the error message didn't pop up!

Yet when I closed and reopened it last night after apt-get installing a
lot of fonts from Debian and then running fc-cache -f as root, to
regenerate the font cache files, the error message _did_pop up. So it
must have needed the system to be shut down and restarted, which
surprises me, as I thought Linux didn't require this for such minor changes.

So thanks to Thomas and Steve for their input.

The font in TCM's windows still looks fixed, so I suppose it's a feature
of TCM, which is a little disappointing. But at least the error message
is gone.