[Sussex] Projector for presentations

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon Oct 24 00:04:11 UTC 2005

Gavin

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 12:38:48AM +0100, Gavin Stevens wrote:
> Thinking ahead to my presentation in November, I was wondering if there
> was a way of ensuring that we have the projector & screen that we had at
> Frances' presentation? Or are these items regular things now?

The projector and screen I get on loan from a client.  There are a
large number of conditions on my using it.  Not least of which is
that fact that it isn't in use elsewhere

> Having the projector available would be most useful for illustrating the
> beautiful thing that is a Debian installation, with newbies &
> non-techies in mind.

I agree, but unless we but out hands in our pockets and buy the
projector for the club we are in the hands of the gods

Pardon me while I laugh.