[Sussex] Following on From last nights meeting.

nik butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Fri Oct 28 08:14:03 UTC 2005

Okay well we have a date of the 4th of March in the Town Hall from 11
till 5. Its costs £200.00 for the day to book this and I need to sort
out Public Liability. However we can charge for the day and we can have
the whole use of the Hall for the event. Not however the seperate rooms
so we will want to think about floor plan and vendors. This is not a
LugRadio Live Lite event its more a Install Fest and Open Source
Awareness day. I know I have 2 people volunteering to help organise this
along with me  and the roles covered are Management and Organisation,
Seminars and Technical delivery.I know need volunteers to help on the
day ( at least 3 ). Things to resolve quickly are Graphics for marketing
this, The Content for the day ( yes I have some ideas and what we are
going to do ) and some volunteer speakers to pick and choose from.

Over to you

Nik