[Sussex] Metrobus Fastway 10 crash

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Sun Oct 30 12:14:24 UTC 2005

Nicholas Butler wrote:
>>No real news as the moment
>
> What do you mean ?
>
> The event occurred, you reported on it and you provided pictures. This
> seems like a fair good bit of news. Remember to send the BBC and Local
> Press a link to your Photo Bucket . And providing Photobucket does not
> own the rights to your images then you could expect a financial reward
> ( nothing huge but im sure a 50 would go a long way ) if they, the
> press , use your pictures.
>
> Nik

The latest I have been informed.

The driver (fastway) missed the stop and tried to not hit a white van.
He says he hit his breaks.

Everyone is OK just shocked up a bit.  The where 2 people on the bus at
the time.

I have some better pictures on mobile, they where taken in the garden
and some video.  No press have got pictures this good.