[Sussex] New Presentation...

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Oct 31 19:06:28 UTC 2005

Well Mark and I agree  [1] that maybe we need to have a HowTo
Presentation evening. So I propose a Two Presentation evening.

Presentation 1... Howto Deliver Presentations  and Present to a
audience. [3]

Presentation 2...Howto  Be a Responsible Lug member and good avoid the
top posts. [2]

And then We drink beer.

[1] what the hell, he answered Steve question .. so I guess after this
Rapture is near!

[3] A Valued and Serious look into how to deliver a effective
presentation.

[2] A Lighthearted and short presentation on how to avoid the Wrath of
Adams and post responsibly.