[Sussex] I've got Flash now I want to watch movie clips

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Thu Sep 22 09:02:53 UTC 2005

Hi

On 12:02:42 am 21/09/2005 Frances Fleming <fay at uthink.co.uk> wrote:
> After much Googling and following of links, I managed to find out the
> exact locations for steps 1 & 2 on that page, but after hours of

I really seriously don't think you need to pay any attention to that page.
You download the .bin from real.com, install it, it creates menu entries
for RealPlayer, then when you run that for the first time it asks a few
questions and offers to install the browser plugin for you. I've done this
on fresh Fedora and Ubuntu type installs and it works fine - firefox plays
embedded real movies, bbc type radio/video content and so on.

Cheers,
---
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net