[Sussex] List Etiquette [Was: df - what's going on?]

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:38:24 UTC 2006

I would like to add my little bit.
The  reason for being on this list is to learn.
We can learn directly.
We can learn from our's and others mistakes.
My primary aim is in helping people in the transistion from an awful,
unreliable system to one that is infinitely better, and gets better all
the time.
If we cannot take the occasional criticism (of course I prefer
constructive critism), then we should not be in this work and should
instead just accept the brainwashing emanating from Redmond. For me I
wish to surmount the difficulties of this challenging work and to share
and to grow.