[Sussex] Re: Re: Hello

Tom Green tom.green at zen.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 18:56:22 UTC 2006

Thanks, Steve and Gavin.

> Out of intrest where did you hear about us?  As you're Worthing based I
> thought it might have been at the BCF

More or less out of curiosity, I was googling about to see whether there were
any businesses - computer shops etc. - offering Linux systems and services,
and came across the SLUG. I didn't know you attended the BCF.

> Linux. Aphex Twin & motorcycles are a winning combination.

Hmm, so we're talking a Linux-powered ipod hooked to the bike intercom then...

See you Thursday, and thanks for the welcome.

Tom