[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Apr 25 14:13:42 UTC 2006

Guys

There is a reasonable chance that I will be out Thursday afternoon.  The
impact on you is that if this comes to pass I will not be around at
15:00hrs to get the latest version of the attendance list for that
nights moot.

Can anyone who is coming, or might come, that hasn't already signed up
make sure they do so soon - like before 15:00hrs tomorrow when the next
instance of this list appears.  It is that version that I *will* be
sending to Holbrook.

Ta