[Sussex] Slugoppix Project Part 2: Web Site

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:46:50 UTC 2006

If Steve creates a directory on the SLUG web site for
Slugoppix, we can fill it with tutorials, screenshots,
tips, useful links and so on. We can also take a copy of
it to the BCF :)

Everyone's contribution is valuable :)

I think there should be at least one website tutorial to
start off with [1]. I prepared a simple one spanning Writer,
Calc, Draw and Impress over a year ago, so could update this
for the latest versions.

Would anyone like to provide howto's on internet connection
via Knoppix for your particular setups?

Would anyone like to provide tutorials for our website? I
would prefer if we started off just covering stuff on the
Knoppix CD [1]. We can maybe provide a section for the DVD
later on.

***Please note*** I propose that all tutorials state the
relevant Knoppix version as well as the version of the
particular program(s).

Fay

[1] It makes sense to start promoting our Slugoppix web
section this Sunday and tell users to start looking on
such and such a date.