[Sussex] Fox News WTC (Scary)

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Mon Aug 21 23:47:52 UTC 2006

Andrew,

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:00:48 +0100
Andrew Guard <andrew at andrewguard.com> wrote:

> This is really scary, watch this it says it from Fox News it was
> broadcast July 2001 that 2 months before 11 September (9/11) attack on
> WTC.
>
> Persionaly I just hope this is prank video, otherwise it just sick!
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GCWPbhUB9s

This is no joke. The link you sent is a recent Fox News broadcast saying
that Alex Jones is predicting another "terror" attack soon. It mentions
his prediction in July 2001 of an attack on the WTC with Bin Laden as
the "villain".

Here is Alex Jones making that prediction in July 2001:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kk9WdwtrM&NR

If you can bear it, Alex Jones's website is here:

http://www.infowars.com/index.html

Gavin.