[Sussex] Recruitment (was Re: [BNM] ASSISTANCE)

Dave Phelan dave.phelan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:21:51 UTC 2006

Mark,

On 12/6/06, Mark Standen <Mark at charterhouse-group.com> wrote:
> As per my urgent request - I need someone with excellent Solaris
> Administration skills but with some experience/exposure of a MAC
> environment to work for our client - This is so urgent that they have
> stipulated that rates are fully negotiable - Base in London - We can go
> high for the right person....Can any of you help or recommend any one...

You might have better luck asking on the mailing lists of Brighton or
Sussex Linux User Groups. You are much more likely to find Solaris
skills there. I've CC'ed both lists.

Personally, I suspect that finding the combination of Mac Skills and
Solaris skills in a single person who isn't already well employed is
unlikely. Can I suggest that Mac skills and transferable unix skills
might be a broader catagory that could find you a suitable candidate.

Regards
Dave Ph

--
 Dave Phelan CCIE#3590   ICQ: 50180416    GSM: +44 (0)7776 168561
 dave.phelan at gmail.com                  http://www.davephelan.org