[Sussex] Distro Frenzy at EGLUG

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:38:50 UTC 2006

Hi All

This Thursday is my first ever East Grinstead Linux User Group meeting
at the new Linux lab. You are all very welcome. I have plenty of
working space and 18 machines. A few are already loaded with Ubuntu or
Kubunto.

The Lab is at Bulrushes Business Park, in Coombe Hill Road, RH19 4LZ.
The entrance is nearer the Dunnings Road end and is just past the
fourth speed bump. Drive slowly down the drive (deep troughs and more
speed bumps) until you reach the furthest yard. The lab is in the far
left corner and will have a "Linux" sign in the window. Doors open at
6.45pm.

It's been touch and go as to whether the tables would arrive in time,
but it now seems definite that they will be here tomorrow: the driver
is already in the area and they're on his lorry; otherwise I would
have had to cancel.

My theme for the evening is "Distro Frenzy". I'm taking two drawers
full of all the discs I ever got from the magazines and letting anyone
install anything.

I'm seeing how many people I can get.

Fay