[Sussex] Hi :)

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 21:03:26 UTC 2006

A friend of mine still has a couple of old amiga's kicking around
somewhere that still work.  He's determined to build what he called a
gemini system at somepoint soon, where he could run his amiga inside his
PC case sharing its PS/2 connections.  *shrug*  Told him he might as
well run an Amiga emulator, given he's got the actual hardware so it'd
be legal.