[Sussex] Two operating systems & one camera...

John D. johnsemail at f2s.com
Sat Jul 15 15:50:38 UTC 2006

On Saturday 15 July 2006 15:20, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
<snip>
> I think the ubuntu people feel that old time hackers can go use debian
> or slackware or something. Ubuntu is specifically for the masses.
</snip>
Ok, fair comment, but why "they" feel that those same "masses" would only want
to do stuff via sudo beats me!

Hence I'm trying to suss out how to locate the "GRP" packages (specifically
the packages CD image - if it's still available) for gentoo, as the "sudo
method" of doing things is starting to irritate the hell out of me.

regards

Mr Angry aka. John D.  ;D