[Sussex] LUG Digest + mobile gmail

Colin Pickard thedruid at thedruid.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 13:12:27 UTC 2006

Are you sure it's not just paging it?  I sometimes find mobile gmail
splits long emails into as many as 8 pages.  It suits me, since I just
use it for quick glances on my phone, but I can imagine it's annoying
to use as your primary interface on a more powerful device.

Alternatively have you tried a different browser?  I have switched to
using Opera Mini on my SEK750i phone, it makes a real difference to
how mobile gmail is displays since it tries to reformat its output
based on the target device.

You might be limited by your phone what browsers you can use, but most
phones can use the MIDP2 version of Opera.