[Sussex] LRL [Was: Moot Attendance List]

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Jul 26 09:50:26 UTC 2006

Adam

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 10:07 +0100, Adam J Purcell wrote:
> Okay, I've now uploaded the pictures to Flickr, there are part of the
> general LUGRadIo Live group I  mentioned last time, plus as an
> individual set:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/66715417@N00/sets/72157594212396998/
>
> Incidentally all the photos in the LUGRadio Live group should be
> published under a CC licence (mine are attribution only) according to
> the rules of the group.

Much better quality than most I've seen so far.

>From the picture of the plasma screen I was able to decode the
semaphore[1]: SUBTV.  This is student TV which you can find out about
here: http://www.jvtv.net/main.asp?id=95.  From what Jono said at LRL I
am guessing that they used the SUBtv mode with a computer hocked up to
provde the TV feed.

See you Thursday

Steve

[1] http://www.anbg.gov.au/flags/semaphore.html