[Sussex] GP2X

Gareth Ablett sussexlug at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 31 12:03:49 UTC 2006

hi all,

I've heard of the GP2X before but before never really had the spare cash to
play with, and well now i do so would be very tempted to see this talk, i
know its been a long time since i've been to a moot (ya i'm sorry about that
aswell). i know its against the rules (the unwriten ones) to discuss topics
prior to talks but, if this questio i ask is possitive then i will get one
before the talk.

my question would be weather it has potential as in car entertainment?

regards
Gareth Ablett