[Sussex] GP2X

Vic lug at beer.org.uk
Mon Jul 31 12:25:09 UTC 2006

> my question would be weather it has potential as in car entertainment?

Some.

It has plenty of grunt for MP3 decoding, so it could be used as the heart
of a sound system. Video could be trickier - the screen isn't big enough
for anything but personal, hand-held stuff.

It is expandable (you can add a USB host port to the expansion interface),
but that's another £40 or so, so it's starting to add up.

Lastly, I should point out that the build quality is nothing to shout
about, so you might want to avoid harsh environments...

Vic.