[Sussex] A little translation please

d binderman dcb314 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:44:08 UTC 2006

Hello there,

>I want human translaters - people I can trust, I just don't trust the
>robot ones; their results can be just a little too comic at times.

Doing a perfect job immediately is all very laudable, but more work.
No one ever did a perfect product in v1.0, that usually comes in v4.9 or
v5.7

As a first cut I suggest using the machine translation facilities on the
web.

That will get you most of the way.

Native readers of your messages will notice errors and hopefully submit
suggestions for improvements.

That will get you the rest of the way.

Regards

David Binderman