[Sussex] FWD: [hants] Special LUG meeting with Paul Sladen thisThursday evening

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed May 17 06:33:17 UTC 2006

Hi all,

It's short notice but I thought you might like to know about this
meeting of HantsLUG. If you're nearby on the night, please drop by.

Cheers,
Al.

-----------

I'm pleased to be able to confirm the details for our impromptu LUG
meeting on Thursday evening.

Venue: Jamie's Computer Club, Southampton [1]
Date: Thursday 18th May 2006
Time: 7pm for 7:30pm. Approx finish at 9:30pm.

Paul Sladen[2], a lead Ubuntu developer will start off with a talk on
the Ubuntu project and what's coming in Dapper. He's also interested in
laptops that have problems with suspend to disk / RAM (especially on
Dapper).

Please spread the word to other LUGs or anyone in the area who'd be
interested in coming along!

Tony

[1] http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?JamiesComputerClub
[2] http://www.paul.sladen.org