[Sussex] Broadband at last

Geoffrey J Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Wed May 17 09:19:00 UTC 2006

Desmond Armstrong wrote:
> I do wonder what is a reasonable price to pay for broadband.
> My package is with Tiscali and it provides up to 2mbs (I get 1.25 or
> so) and unlimited download. I have unlimited phone to 01 and 02 24/7
> all for £19.99. Then I have to pay for the BT line.
> I have total reliability for two and a half years now.
> Then TalkTalk offer, including line, a package for £20.99 so I do
> wonder what the right price should be.
> The equipment in the exchange is, in any case, the property of BT and
> is maintained by them.
It's only my experience, but my parents use TalkTalk and their service
has been very poor (both service provision and support).

--
G. J. Teale
Software Engineering Team Leader

Cmed Group Ltd.
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44(0)1403 755 071
F +44(0)1403 755 051
M +44(0)7914 850 491
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.