[Sussex] How do I join the Sussex LUG?

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu May 25 22:05:35 UTC 2006

Hi Colin,

Colin King wrote:
> Hi Sussex LUG members!
>
> 	How do I join the Sussex LUG?  I'm keen to find out more as I am a
> Linux + Open Source advocate...
>
> Thanks for any help...

If you've joined this mailing list then you're already a member!  The
relative silence on the list tonight is because the monthly face to face
meeting is taking place tonight in Horsham and most of the members  of
the list are there talking about these things.

Meetings (or Moots in the SLUG parlance) are held on the last Thursday
of every month at the Holbrook club in Horsham - to attend all you need
do is sign up via the SLUG website:  http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/

--
Geoff Teale
Free Software Foundation