[Sussex] Marketing Taglines for BCF (was a Vista of Opportunity)

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Nov 1 14:36:01 UTC 2006

Mark

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 13:42 +0000, Mark Harrison wrote:
> I've bunged an example (as an OpenOffice ODP and a PDF ) at
>
> http://www.youraffiliateexpert.com/temp/

This is exactly what I was looking for.

> I'm not particularly wedded to colour/fonts (though it has also been heavily
> tracked that black-on-white outsells white-on-black by a factor of about
> 3-1).

There are only two things I would change for it to be perfect.

1). The background of the photo.  You can't tell where your hair ends
and the background begins.

2). I'd change the word "Buy" to "Obtain".  Many of the people I've
talked to at the stall have said that they didn't "buy" their copy of
Windows.

Thanks