[Sussex] Marketing Taglines for BCF (was a Vista of Opportunity)

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Wed Nov 1 15:11:36 UTC 2006

Neil,

Can I tweak your first quote slightly?

I was after something that felt like a testimonial rather than something
that felt like a pitch.

My suggestion for you is to remove the word "can", so it now reads?

"I was sick of unwanted advertising, porn pop-ups and viruses.
So I got something different.
Now I enjoy using the Internet again."

Are you happy with being quoted as saying that?

Steve - I've just made another small change - I've explicitly enclosed my
quote in quotation marks. I've read some research that says that doing this
in headlines improves "read-on" rates by about 30%.

Regards,

Mark