[Sussex] A good day for Linux & IBM, a bad day for SCO

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon Nov 6 19:32:25 UTC 2006

SLUGgers

For those of you not following the SCO v IBM case but are still
interested you should checkout the following entry on Groklaw:

It's a report on Ransom Love's declaration.  Love was the co-founder of
Caldera and he was the CEO at the time Caldera bought the rights to
Unix.  Caldera later changed its name to SCO (when under the stewardship
of Darl McBride) around the time it start the lawsuit against IBM.

I don't want to spoil your pleasure in reading the article so I'll let
you just jump on over to Groklaw and have some fun.