[Sussex] DSL

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Nov 17 05:00:52 UTC 2006

John and anyone else...

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 23:47 +0000, John English wrote:
> I'm hoping someone can help me!
>
> I'm trying to set up a USB drive to be a boot device that'll launch Damn
> Small Linux as an alternative method of accessing a PC....

Can you please not create a new posting by just hitting reply to some
random post and then changing the subject.  Buy hitting reply extra
headers are added to the e-mail (References: & In-Reply-To:) and so this
is seen as part of the "Code-writing methods" thread.

Just because you haven't configured Thunderbird to view e-mails in
thread mode doesn't mean no one has.

You can see what this looks like in the list archive page:
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sussex/2006-November/thread.html#13245

Steve
Sussex LUG Mail-list Police!